Welcome to the Marketplace
Games are Great
(Making History Fun)
* Looks like Pokemon, plays like Risk, but are History-base;
* Each player needs a Starter deck to play;
* This game helps students learn and enjoy History.
(Making Math Fun For All Levels)
* Like an adventurous form of chess, but with Math;
* Players use their level of Math to combat their opponent;
* Players choose between: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, and even Algebra I;
* Travel through lands like the Fire Swamp and Cliffs of Insanity.