HOST YOUR OWN TOURNAMENT
Interested in hosting local tournaments?
Right now there are 61 Ambassadors, hosting tournaments in 21 States or in the process of starting them. Join us in spreading the word and having fun
1) EARN EXTRA MONEY ON THE SIDE:
Selling Historical Conquest™ cards
You may sell inventory to tournament attendees. Reps get discounted rates on all merchandise.
Below you will find Individual Pricing as well as a Tournament in a Box.
Earning a Commission for Signing Up a Retailer
For each retailer that starts selling HC, thanks to you, you receive a 3% commission on current and future orders by that retailer, as long as you remain an active representative. This program allows you to simply provide us with the retailers name and host two tournaments at their location and you will receive the commission and free decks of cards: 1 Expansion pack after you host your first tournament, 1 Starter deck for free when you host your second tournament at their location. If you have questions or want to submit a retailers name contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charging Attendees (Optional)
Most tournaments have an entrance fee of $5 in order to pay for prizes, promotional materials, and other expenses. As an Ambassador you get to keep that fee.
Discounted Pricing for Ambassadors (Pricing starts after first tournament)
Starter Decks – MSRP $16.99 - Rep Price $11.04 ea. (35% off)
Booster Packs – MSRP $6.99 - Rep Price $4.54 ea.
Play Mats – MSRP $19.99 - Rep Price $14.99 ea.
Posters – MSRP $10.00 - Rep Price $1.00 ea.
Tournament in a Box (For first-time tournament hosts)
* 2 Sets of Starters (14 decks) & Boosters (18 packs)
* Display box (holds all 12 Starter decks)
* 1st Month of Rare Tournament Cards (10/month)
* MSRP: $363.82 - Rep price: $199.99 (45% off)
2) RECEIVE ALL FUTURE MERCHANDISE FIRST:
We will ship your pre-orders a week in advance of regular customer orders.
3) START LOCAL GATHERINGS WITH LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE:
Local tournaments are easy to setup:
1) Send an email, text, or set up a social media event for friends to gather at a mutual meeting area
2) Reserve a room at the library, toy store, church, or another public venue
3) Meet together to play a few games
4) Email us to report who attended and who won, to be listed on the National Bracketing System.
(We send you promotional cards and update the National Bracketing System.))
Contact with Other Interested Players
We will send you contact information of those in your area that may want to join your group.
* Hold monthly tournaments for local players
* Report on tournament attendees and winners
We want this to be an enjoyable experience for you and all your friends. We will help you with everything you need to be successful. Please contact us so that we may send you the promotional cards for this month's tournaments.